Are you tired of other lawn care companies promising you season-long weed control, and only having them spot spray a few weeds during your fertilizer application ?
Our Philosophy …
Tailored Weed Control Programs
Our weed control program is specially-tailored to rid your lawn of weeds by providing you with two different weed-killers:
1. A.D.I.O.S. – environmentally-friendly weed-killer that is effective against spreading weeds like Clover, Ground Ivy and Black Medic (more on A.D.I.O.S. below)
2. Iron-Based – effective against broadleaf weeds such as Dandelion, Ragweed and Thistle
Any problem that persists requires attention to detail to take care of it for good – this is exactly the case when it comes to pesky weeds in your lawn. Our method is effective in that every weed receives a direct dose of weed-killer. Certain types of weeds, like dandelion, are resilient, and require more attention to ensure the weed-killer has the opportunity to get to the roots
We Spray Every Weed
Yes, every weed on your lawn is sprayed during each visit! Some weeds may require more than one treatment and may take a few years to totally eradicate. So be patient and we will be vigilant!
The All Natural Weed-Killer – That Actually Works!
We are proud to introduce A.D.I.O.S., a natural weed control product that works effectively on weeds that iron-based weed-killers can’t control – currently exclusive to Bio-Logic! It is totally safe to be used around children and pets, and will not stain your lawn.
How does A.D.I.O.S. work?
- Selective, systemic, post emergence foliar herbicide for the control of broadleaf weeds
- Once sprayed on the aerial parts of the weed, A.D.I.O.S. travels immediately through the foliage, stems and finally, all the way down to the roots!
- This systemic reaction provides a rapid desiccation of the weed due to rapid loss of water from the plant cells
- Visible signs of control may be seen shortly after application
- ONLY ONE APPLICATION IS TYPICALLY REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE RESULTS ON CERTAIN WEEDS AND DOES NOT STAIN!
- Some bi-annual, perennial and mature weeds will be targeted with our Iron based weed killer and will take multiple applications to totally eradicate
- Perennial crawling species vine and bamboo weeds may require some treatments over several years to totally rid the clones
- No residual activity in the soil