We pride ourselves on being GTA’s only 100% organic lawn care company – that’s a fact. We didn’t get where we are by cutting corners or stepping on the little guys. We are a professional lawn care and gardening company –
NOT JUST ANOTHER GUY IN A PICKUP TRUCK!
We employ certified horticulturists and turf managers. You’ll know your lawn and/or garden is about to look great when our trucks roll up and our fully-uniformed professionals get to work. Trust us – you won’t find another company who truly cares about your lawn’s look, feel and, most importantly, health!
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Garden Bed/Shrub Maintenance
- billed @ $55/man hour (standard technician) and/or $70/man hour (Certified Horticulturist) plus all applicable disposal fees
- garden beds looked after as needed, typically, bi-weekly
- weed control will consist of hand pulling and spot spraying of horticultural vinegar
- cultivation as needed to work in organic matter and to prevent compaction
- edges of beds will be maintained
- natural insect and disease control as needed (billed seperately) – click here for more info
- we will incorporate additional organic matter from property into beds to promote a healthy soil
- we will promote organic methods of lawn/garden care at all times
Spring Clean Ups
- billed @ $55/man hour (standard tech) and/or $70/man hour (Certified Horticulturist) plus all applicable disposal fees
- rake and blow all lawn areas and curbside (de-thatching if required)
- clean up of all leaves and debris (some leaves will be cultivated into the beds to add organic matter)
- cutting back all spent perennials
- pruning of all dead wood from trees,shrubs and roses etc.
- trimming of all shrubs and hedges to desired shape
- deep cultivation and weeding of all flower beds
- re-edging of all flower beds
- re- edging of all lawn edges along sidewalks, driveways etc.
Pruning and Trimming
- service performed by a CERTIFIED HORTICULTURIST, upon request only
- shrubs, hedges and trees maintained
- specific instructions required as to how you like to have your shrubs pruned (shape, size, formal, informal, etc.)
- should a bucket truck be required for pruning.trimming, an additional $70/hour will apply
- This service will be performed by a CERTIFIED HORTICULTURIST
- $55/flat (approximately 25 sq.ft.)
- Bed top-up with custom organic compost mix – $140/cubic yard (includes pickup, delivery and installation)
- Selections may vary